Chris, Autumn, Brittany & Braxton Fagan September 5,2010

Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Fun-Filled Saturday

Yesterday we went to Hot Springs for what our little family calls "a kid day." We headed out the the Legends Hot Air Balloon Rally first. Unfourtanely, the Balloons could not fly because of the wind gust, it was to dangerous for the piliots. But we did see a huge car show and the kids got to do a huge inflatable obstacle course while there. They loved that!


First we stopped by our favorite fast food place, Taco Bell, for lunch!!         
As for the car show, I have no idea what models, years etc most of the cars in the pictures are,
I will leave that to you car buffs. Chris was saying what years & stuff, & I was hearing
"blah blah blah" ;) I took pics of the ones I thought were pretty!




The guys scoping out a hot rod


Brittany had had about enough of the car show!


They stand just alike!







They loved the obstacle course


He made 2 out of 3 baskets

After the kids zone we headed to Eryk's Birthday party at Central Bowling Lanes.
He is in Braxton's class at school. The kids had a blast! Thanks 4 letting us come Coleman Family!

Lucky for you the bumpers were there!




Braxton & Carly Beth. Corn dogs, chips, cake & Dr. Pepper


Chris & Caroline (Carly's, Ethan's & Laci's Mommy)


I bowled a high score of 66 I believe. I did get teased that maybe I should have played with the bumpers like the kids did! I had fun though, thats what counts. The Hog game was on while we were at the bolwling alley & the game was going really well for Arkansas. We liestened to the rest of the game on our way out to Bonnerdale to see some of our cousins. Well you all know what happened with the game..... :(  
Out at Bonnerdale we looked at the house my Great Grandmother lived in all her life. One of my cousins is having it completely redone & it looks fantastic. Chris and I sat on the porch and visited with Jess, while the kids played out in the dirt. 
View from the porch where I spent my days until I started Kindergarden

God's Handiwork!
On the way home from the country we got to see the most beautiful sunset.
Such a wonderful way to end the great day we had!
       

1 comment: