Chris, Autumn, Brittany & Braxton Fagan September 5,2010

Friday, December 3, 2010

Branson

 Chris, Brittany, Braxton & I got to take a trip to Branson, November 19th-22nd. Chris parents & my parents also came along. Oh and our Shih tzu, Blaze. We stayed in a three bedroom condo and really enjoyed it. It was Chris, the kids & my first Branson at CHRISTmas time experience. All the lights were sooo pretty. Espically the ones at Silver Dollar City. I have never seen so many lights! The kids absolutely loved Silver Dollar City. We got 2 days for the price of 1 from the Branson Tourism Center. They rode every big ride they could! The giant swing & powder keg were great rides! Braxton even got to ride powder keg and loved it!
     The first night we were in Branson we got to watch The Miracle of Christmas at the Sight and Sound Theater. It was WONDERFUL!!! So highly reccomend it! The Holy Spirit was in that theater!! Brittany was buying some almonds at the theater and we all had on our Fagan Friends in Faith Tshirts and the lady at the concession stand asked her about her shirt and she told her about her Daddy. The lady took Britts hand and prayed for our family!
Huge CHRISTmas tree at the Sight & Sound Theater.

Christmas shop at SDC


Big tree at SDC during the day

Braxton & Poppa in line for the train ride.
The train ride stops midway and an old man tells THE CHRISTMAS STORY
during the ride. So nice to see a theme park spread the gospel
of Jesus Christ!!

On the train ride, the back 2 benches

Day 2 at SDC
The weather was so nice, not to cold, not to hot!

Nativity Play at SDC

Braxton & Autumn on the pulley swing (a workout)



Train during the nightly prade at SDC


The big tree at SDC at night. Interactive with lights
and music! Beautiful!!

On our last full day in Branson we went to several places in Branson.
We started with the fish hatchery, neat place & free.



Branson Landing

Big tree at Branson Landing, in the room underneath Braxton got to sit on
Santas lap. Brittany would have no part of Santa. Our girl is growing up.




We had a great Thanksgiving. First we went to Alpine to Chris' Grandma's family gathering. Got to see alot of family. Congratulations to Kevin & Shannon, we hear there is a new little blessing on the way!
Then we headed to Mimi & Poppas in Norman for lunch. My Mom fixes a great Thanksgiving meal!! We got to visit with alot of my  Mom's family. The kids got to play with their cousins and had a great time. 
Friday moring I hit the black Friday sales with my friend Leah. Got alot of good deals, and did not see any fights or crazy people. We got to walmart at 4:50 and I missed out on getting Braxton a DS (his 1 Christmas gift request.) I am looking for one on-line.
As I blog we are watching the Santa Clause. We watch all 3 Santa Clause movies every December, its a family tradition. :) 
As we celebrate this CHRISTmas season lets not forget the reason for the season, Jesus Christ!! 
A scripture has been layed on my heart often as Chris & I tell others about our love of Christ. Alot of people confess to believe in God, but it is so much more that that! 
 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder. James 2:19 NIV
If you are walking with Christ the Bible says you should "bear fruit."
“I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
   5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6 If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.  John 15:1-8 NIV
 It's not about religion its about a realonship with Jesus Christ!!
We hope you all have a wonderful CHRISTmas season.
Much Love from the Fagan Family!





1 comment:

  1. Great family photos ! We really enjoyed looking at them. Love you guys !

    ReplyDelete