Chris, Autumn, Brittany & Braxton Fagan September 5,2010

Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Life

Wednesday I was having a “why us” day, questioning the Lord as to why this is happening to my husband. The kids and I love him so very much! We need him here with us! This is not fair (add some foot stomping, pouting & tears.)


That night was also pretty rough, Chris’ speech was pretty slurred and he was limping. It broke my heart to see him struggling just to communicate. After he left for work  that night  I chatted with a friend for a while about how I was feeling. I love him with such a big portion of my heart. I knew this particular friend would understand because she loves her husband like I love mine.

At around 11 pm I began listening to some Christian music on you tube & the tears stared rolling. I began pouring my heart out to God. Beginning for healing on my husband! I have never prayed like that before, so open hearted and with complete faith. God was listening and responding. I could feel him so close to me it was like I could reach out and touch him. Father God wanted me to have total faith and trust in him. He opened me up to His glory and let me know that He is capable of anything. In doing this I realized a sin I had been holding on to. I loved my kids and Chris as much as I loved God, and that was wrong. I   realized my mistake and God moved up into his rightful place. He is so high on the top of my “love list” now I can not even explain it, it is a total different kind of LOVE. He is The Holy Father, Creator of every being, animal and thing in this universe. He created it all and deserves all our praise and worship!  Afterall, who gave me Chris & the kids? GOD did!! I am now so in love with My Savior Jesus Christ I am seeing his hand in everything! Gods glory is all around us, in everything you see, touch and hear. He gave it all to us freely and he so desires a personal relationship with every single one of his greatest creations, human beings!  Thats You!

I am so joyful to say that my Lord and savior loves me unconditionally & I will serve him till the day I die! Then I will get to spend an eternity with Him in Heaven. Loving and praising him with my loved ones forever!! He wants you there to! There is only one way to get there, the precious blood of Gods son, Jesus Christ! If you don’t understand this get a hold of me or a pastor of a Bible believing church and let us tell you all about our savior! For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 (NIV)

After I was so touched by God Wednesday night, my whole reason for existence has changed. I want to tell everyone I meet about my God! I also knew that Chris would be feeling better because God had herd my plea and I knew he had reached out and touched Chris also, because I was praying so hard for him! Chris was at work by then so I texted him and asked how he was feeling. He replied “GREAT!” His slurred speech and limp that night went away!

When Chris got home this morning we had the deepest conversation we have ever had. We feel we have been called to spread the message and love story about Our Savior & that is what we plan to do. This diagnosis has opened up a way for us to do that! All Christians are called to spread Gods word! The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my sheep. John 21:17

If this disease had never taken a hold of Chris we would still be coasting along, being saved, sitting comfortable and never doing much for Our Lord like we were suppose to. What a blessing this affliction has been already! If a diamond never got pressurized it would still be a lump of coal. That is the same with us, if we had never been put in this “fire” we would still just be “comfortable.” Thank you God for being You & loving us so much to make us deepen in You! As you have put your trust in Christ Jesus the Lord to save you from the punishment of sin, now let him lead you in every step. Have your roots planted deep in Christ. Grow in Him. Get your strength from Him. Let Him make you strong in the faith as you have been taught. Your life should be full of thanks to Him. Colossians 2: 6-7

Don’t feel sorry for us! Praise with us & pray for us! Share this blog & share our testimony because we want everyone of you to reside in Gods glory with us, not just here on earth , but in our eternal home!!! If you have prayer request send them to us! We want to pray for you!
Email: Autumn_Fagan@yahoo.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=678642803
Mail: Chris & Autumn Fagan 138 Pine Street Amity, AR 71921

Chris should be going on disability soon. It is scary thinking of being with out a job, but maybe that is the final shove we need from God to start living and telling others about him! We know God will provide for all our needs in abundance!

We have some dear friends, Jody & Paige Cowart that are getting some T-shirts printed up, Fagan Friends in Faith! I am not sure yet when they will be done or how much they will cost but I am so excited to see them! We will let you know when they are available!

Thank you for all the Prayers that have been sent up for us so far! The Love and support continue to amaze us several times a day! Our kids started back to school today, at Glenwood Christian School. We are so happy they are in a school that teaches of the most important thing in the world, God and His Love! They had a good first day! Brittany told us yesterday, “I am so glad to be going back to a school were we can pray! We never prayed once in my old school.”

In Christian Love, Autumn

5 comments:

  1. WOW! What an amazing post Autumn. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had to share it, it just poured out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post!! I'll be praying for yall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Just absolutely, gloriously beautiful! What a awesome blessing God has given you guys. I am so very touched & I love you guys-- I do! Priase be to God for everything he gives us & for the love that he has for us! Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing! I have shared your post with everyone in my email and on facebook! Love yall!

    ReplyDelete